Monday, January 25, 2010

Clever DesmonD~


wakakakaka!!!

something funny happened on me 2day~
but maybe juz for me..
it happens when pn. Lim say wan to check our add math home work..
n i dint finish it..
omg~
pn. Lim belanja us that dint finish homework to eat her secret weapon..
the legendary weapon that kills many ppl..
full of blood..
wu~
sounds scary rite?
the legendary "15cm ruler"..
omg..
there r many infront of me had taste the magical power of that legendary weapon..
wow~
so pain~(although i havent taste it yet)
10% pain-ness..

THE TIME HAD ARRIVE..

its my turn..
i cant run & i cant hide..
what should i do?
suddenly~
i 灵机一动 think out a way~
i volunteer myself n ask pn. Lim to use the "30cm ruler"..
n teacher accepted my order~
wahahaha^^
the pain-ness that had reduce HALF!!
wow!!
n teacher dont realise it~
^^


~DeS~

No comments:

Post a Comment